The Wetterbest® corrugated sheets, having a trapezoidal profile, are mainly used for industrial projects, both exterior and interior constructions, for covering roofs, walls and other aesthetic usage. Therefore they can be used for both civil constructions and fences.
• Cover: polyester -25 mycrons for shiny sheet and polyester -35 mycrons for matte sheet.
• Colors: according to the Wetterbest® color pallet
• Thickness: 0.33 mm – 1 mm
The use of each type of corrugated sheet
The Wetterbest® portfolio contains four types of corrugated sheets, each with different, but specific purposes, as fallow:
• W8 is recommended for indoor and outdoor cladding.
• W18 can be used for the walls of industrial halls and for the roofs of residential construction.
• W35 can be used for walls and roofs of small and medium construction.
• W60 positive is used for industrial roofs and W60 negative is used for lost casing.
Technical drawing for W8
Technical drawing for W18
Technical drawing for W35
Technical drawing for W60 Positive
Technical drawing for W60 Negative
Paletă de culoriColor Chart
*Culorile pot să difere în funcție de tipul monitorului. Pentru a te asigura că alegi culoarea potrivită, cere paletarul de culori de la reprezentantul Wetterbest®.
*Colors may vary depending on the type of monitor.
To make sure you choose the right color, ask your Wetterbest® representative for the color chart.