Wetterbest® products are original high quality products, being developed as material for roof covering. The life expectancy is higher than traditional ceramic or galvanized tile, and they are compatible with any type of building: houses, apartment buildings, vacation houses, public institutions, commercial spaces, industrial workshops, renovation projects or new constructions.
Wetterbest® metallic tile profiles are specially designed to ensure safety against infiltrations by increased tightness, unlike other types of roof covers. Moreover, Wetterbest® metallic tiles behave well when mechanic pressure is applied.
Wetterbest® metallic tile is made in a technological process that allows cold mechanic deformation of pre-painted steel.
Wetterbest® metallic tile is highlighted by the mechanical resistance of the environment, by being compatible with any type of construction, by its specific light weight, weighting 7 to 10 times less than ceramic and concrete tiles, by its wide range of colors and dimensions and by its high life expectancy of 50 years.
Wetterbest® metallic tile does not burn, therefore using it to cover any roof does not interfere in the building’s fire resistance.
Why Wetterbest® metallic tiles? Because:
- It is entirely made of raw material from the most important producers of galvanized steel, aluminum zinc coated steel and pre-painted steel from the EU market such as Arcelor Mittal Poland, Macedonia, Belgium and Germany.
- The Corrugate height of Gladiator and Plus above average which gives Wetterbest metallic sheets both aesthetic and mechanic resistance advantage.
- 7 to 10 times lighter than concrete and ceramic tiles.
- They have an elegant design and are available in a wide range of colors, over 30 glossy or matt shades.
- Metallic tiles cannot slide from the roof in case of an earthquake; they are environment, corrosion and UV radiations resistant.
- They are highly resistant to corrosion due to the zinc and paint shields.
- They are easy to install.
- They are easy to maintain, the soft surface does not retain moist, dust or other pollutant. These are easily taken off by the rain. Hence, the lack of mold or moss.
- Because of the production technology and the manufacturing material, Wetterbest® metallic tiles behave excellent while applying mechanic forces; they do not brake or crack.
- Medium life expectancy of 50 years.
- They have been designed for both new constructions as well as for renovations of existing roofs, with minimum slope of 14.
- The pattern of Wetterbest® tile offers maximum safety against infiltrations as well as mechanic resistance, due to the highest pattern of 20mm and even 30mm- Wetterbest® Plus.
- *Light weight, under 5kg/square meter, gives economical benefits due to the reduced necessary of wood for the roof and also for the lower necessary of concrete needed, in comparison with roofs of 10-40kg/m2.
- Wetterbest® branded metallic tiles have a standard thickness of 0.5 mm-0.55 mm.
- All Wetterbest metallic tiles have the order number, date of manufacturing, material code and certifying ISO 9001:2008 and CE printed on the lower side of the sheet.
A resistant metallic roof needs to have: quality raw material, precise profile designing on high quality automatic lines and qualified installation of the sheet (by authorized distributors).
Depaco® offers along these 3 necessities for a resistant roof other advantages such as fast delivery and specialized counseling.
It is not recommended the use of sheets that are longer that 8 steps, for these might irremediable deform, regardless of the manipulation.